Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have so fallen of the planet. Not sure if I'm recommitting or not, but thought I'd make at least this entry. Worked a couple of hours at the high school after dropping Jack off at school. Trying to get all sorts of things organized for a huge student writers and illustrators conference hosted at the high school on Saturday. Nearly 400 registrants in the spreadsheet I've put together. Roger and I met one of the authors at Guru's for lunch to get some of her books for the bookstore. Fun to meet her! Ate way to many sweet potato fries. Worked a shift at the Brookside Elementary book fair. Grocery store, post office, picked up friends for Jack. Watched organizer Peter Walsh on Oprah (I confess I have a bit of a crush on him). Will be going to pinewood derby at cub scouts tonight, then off to the art museum for a book release party for Alex Bigney. A friend of mine conducts a children's choir which will be performing. (Update: pinewood derby ran long, bailed on the museum party).

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sweet potato fries are one of my favoritest things in the world!!